[ngw] Upgrade from 2014R2 to 2014R2 SP2, Admin console requiresserver IP

Rhonda Richardson kc0izr at gmail.com
Wed May 31 15:23:38 UTC 2017

No, in the Agent settings of the MTA, the TCP/IP Address was the IP
address.  With GroupWise 2014R2 (no sp) I could address the admin console
by name or IP and successfully log in, however, after the upgrade to SP2, I
was no longer able to log into the admin console when addressed by name,
only by IP address.

I changed the TCP/IP Address in the MTA to be the DNS name of the server
and I am no able to log into the admin console no matter how I address the
site again.