[ngw] Rule condition based on post office?

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Wed May 31 19:33:48 UTC 2017

Is it possible for me to have a Rule condition for received items that
fires based on the sender's post office?

I have a user requesting that a Resource auto-accept appointments from
people inside her post office, but not accept (reply instead) if the
appointment comes from outside the post office.

I know that the condition "View = Internet" matches senders outside
GroupWise versus inside GroupWise; but this request is more fine-grained
than that.

Thanks!

David Gerisch