[ngw] Odd emails from GMS

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Nov 1 16:04:36 UTC 2017

I just saw this defect in R2, Sp2, i'll be upgrading:
1026731- "To" field disappears in GW client Sent Items - email sent from iPhone.

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 11/1/2017 8:43 AM >>>
I don't know if this is an iphone thing or what.. but users are reporting not being able to see the "To:" field when an email is sent to them via GMS. Attached screenshot shows an email from Dave , with a CC to Al, but if you look at the properties.. the email was also sent To: Courtney. GMS issue? Iphone issue? GW Client issue? Happens frequently.

GMS Version: 14.2.1 Build: 289
GW Client 14.2.2 127783

https://snag.gy/TO052M.jpg