[ngw] Proxy access

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Wed Nov 8 14:38:02 UTC 2017

I had issues with this when the user visibility was changed to none to take them out of the address book. Any proxies that the user had would be removed from who they granted. I believe when user upkeep runs, it checks this, but I'm not sure. This may be a bug.

>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 11/8/2017 8:17 AM >>>
Never heard of that one before.  Might be worth the SR.

Ken
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 11/8/2017 9:02 AM >>>
Before I open an SR on this, I thought I would see if any of you ran
into this.

GW 14.2.2/
OES 11.2 SLES 11.3
Client  14.2.2 Build 128215

The issue is that all of my proxy access keep disappearing.  I'll add
proxy access back and then it disappears later.  Ran all the DB checks
and rebuilds.

Any suggestions.

Al B