[ngw] Proxy access

Paul Grzesina Paul.Grzesina at uregina.ca
Wed Nov 8 15:28:57 UTC 2017

I saw something like this once. A user had proxy access to a bunch of accounts and would periodically lose all of them. Eventually we tracked it down to accessing a specific proxy calendar. That proxy calendar included a resource that had been deleted. After removing the deleted resource from the calendar, the proxies were once again stable.

I never got around to opening an SR on this although I probably should have.

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 11/8/2017 8:02 AM >>>
Before I open an SR on this, I thought I would see if any of you ran
into this.

GW 14.2.2/
OES 11.2 SLES 11.3
Client  14.2.2 Build 128215

The issue is that all of my proxy access keep disappearing.  I'll add
proxy access back and then it disappears later.  Ran all the DB checks
and rebuilds.

Any suggestions.

Al B