[ngw] Problem with MAPI on Windows 10

Bruce Perrin Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov
Tue Nov 28 12:54:09 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

We have a similar problem. When using the "share via email" | send as
attachment, an email opens up, but the word document does not attach. We
do not get any thrown error- it just does not work.

We have not been able to resolve this issue.

Windows 10, Office 2016.

-bruce
>>> "Alex Saternus" <Alex.Saternus at stadt-haan.de> 11/28/2017 6:50 AM

Hi People,

I have a problem with the GroupWise Clients MAPI Functionality on
Windows 10.

We use Windows 10 Version 1703 and GroupWise 14.2.2 build from
08/15/2017.

GroupWise is registered as standard application for MAPI and MAILTO
protocol handler, but if I try to export a word document as E-Mail, I
get a MAPI error.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this issue?

Kind regards
Alex

Alex Saternus
Stadt Haan - Die Bürgermeisterin