[ngw] 2014 Default Library bug?

Ed Hanley ehanley at microfocus.com
Fri Sep 22 05:21:06 UTC 2017

GroupWise 18 still has DMS in it
>>> David Krotil <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 9/21/2017 7:14 PM >>>
It has no future at all, in 2014+ is in legacy mode. I think in GW 18
there will be no library support.
There was migration toolkit for Vibe ...

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 21.09.2017 22:21 >>>
I met someone last week who was still using it on 2012.  My guess is
you probably want to find a different DM system.   Not sure how much of
a future it has.
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/21/2017 2:59 PM

Think we're the only ones that do ;) keeps me up at night

>>> "David Gerisch" <DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 9/21/2017 11:56 AM >>>
I don't use Document Management, so I cannot tell good from bad there.

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2017-09-21 10:03 >>>
Hmm this news list is getting very quiet :\ uh oh

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 9/19/2017 5:34 PM

Have a library set as my default, but when I go into Find, its not
checked.. I have to expand and check it.. didn't use to be like this
(and I'm hearing about it from many users). Problem exists on
6/24/2017
and 7/4/2017 builds.  Anyone else?