[ngw] Android table unable to reply/new mail on webaccess 14.2.2 (04/03/2017)

Jonathan Paul jpaul at stfrancis.edu
Fri Sep 22 20:28:36 UTC 2017

Hi,
We have some shared android tablets and users are unable to reply using the mobile webaccess interface.  The menu comes up, but clicking new mail or reply does not work.  The devices are Lenovo Yoga Book's running android 6.0.1 and it does not work in 2012,2014 or 2014 R2 webaccess.  Any ideas ?  Since they are shared we can't add the email account to the device.  Mobile phones with similar or newer android works correctly with the R2 webaccess, but the interface is slightly different on the mobile phone vs tablet.

Thanks
Jonathan
Network Support Services