[ngw] 2014 Default Library bug?

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Sep 27 19:04:12 UTC 2017

This thread got away from me a little.. lol... anyone else experience
the default library bug?

>>> Danita Zanre <danita at caledonia.net> 9/22/2017 7:19 AM >>>
You can still install ConsoleOne on a workstation and simply launch the
document properties management tool manually.

Danita

> On Sep 22, 2017, at 9:11 AM, Ed Hanley <ehanley at microfocus.com>
wrote:

> Its exactly the same as it was in GroupWise 2014 R2.  No Document
Properties Worksheet editing capability since that was only available in
the ConsoleOne days.