[ngw] Opened file attachments location in the Windows client

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Mon Apr 2 18:51:19 UTC 2018

Where does the setting reside, that defines where opened file
attachments are put?

In the Windows client, Tools --> Options --> Environment --> File
location shows me both places for archives (the GroupWise Personal
Archive) and for opened attachments.  I can set (and lock) the location
of the archives in the GroupWise Administration Console under (domain /
post office / user) Client Options --> Environment --> File Location.
But I don't see the similar setting for opened file attachments.

I also did a brief look at the Windows Registry and didn't find it
there.

Is there some other way of setting where file attachments are put when
opened?

Thanks!

David Gerisch