[ngw] Patched server - broke webaccess

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Thu Apr 12 16:48:46 UTC 2018

Hey Joe

Just out of curiosity, what does the contents of your working index.html file look like?

Thanks!

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 4/12/2018 11:09 AM >>>
Thanks..  thankfully there was an index.html.save file in there from yesterday. All good now!

>>> James Taylor <james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 4/12/2018 7:19 AM >>>
That has been consistent for web access on OES for as long as I remember.
When you apply an update, it renames index.html and replaces it with a redirect to the welcome page.
-jt