[ngw] Patched server - broke webaccess

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Apr 12 17:03:23 UTC 2018

Sure.. here you go

gwdomain:/srv/www/htdocs # cat index.html
<head>
</head>
gwdomain:/srv/www/htdocs #

I don't remember why i have "http" in there, but somewhere else I have it forcing everyone to https, I'd have to dig to find out where that is.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 4/12/2018 9:48 AM >>>
Hey Joe

Just out of curiosity, what does the contents of your working index.html file look like?

Thanks!

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 4/12/2018 11:09 AM >>>
Thanks..  thankfully there was an index.html.save file in there from yesterday. All good now!

>>> James Taylor <james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 4/12/2018 7:19 AM >>>
That has been consistent for web access on OES for as long as I remember.
When you apply an update, it renames index.html and replaces it with a redirect to the welcome page.
-jt