[ngw] Groupwise 2012 to 2018 Upgrade

Hinchman Consulting gregg at hinchmanconsulting.com
Fri Apr 13 10:21:48 UTC 2018

You do not need edir anymore since GroupWise 14
Messenger 18 does not state that eDirectory is needed but then it does not state it is not needed either.  A flaw in documentation.  It does state you must have a GroupWise domain and post office.  So my assumption is that it’s free of eDirectory now finally.
GMS works great period.  It has been a fine performer for several years now.

Sounds like a great project.  Good luck.

Sent while mobile.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP
Salesforce Certified Administrator
765.653.8099