[ngw] Troubleshooting SOAP

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Apr 19 22:18:41 UTC 2018

Hey Morris,
Just got off a chat with Alex from support. Turns out it was a browser caching issue, as it worked in Chrome's incognito mode (weird). Nevertheless.. I'm expecting to see an *xml* log file in the post office directory where the rest of the logs are... and I'm not seeing it be produced. any insight there?

>>> "Morris Blackham" <Morris.Blackham at microfocus.com> 4/19/2018 3:16 PM >>>
Perhaps the setting for the POA  isn't getting replicated to the Post Office..  You can try the following:

1.  Make sure you are connected to the owning domain of the PO in GWAdmin.  Then check/toggle the setting.

if still doesn't work:

2. Rebuild the PO database..

--MORRIS
>>> Joe Brugaletta <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 4/19/2018 2:29 PM >>>
Very weird. I tried enabling the logging on another POA and it works fine, the checkboxes stick, but not this one. Super odd. Not even sure where to start there..

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 4/19/2018 1:24 PM >>>
Yep.. sure am. Does it work for you guys? Checking Show Soap Requests, Show Soap Events, Log Soap Trace.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 4/19/2018 1:07 PM >>>
Make sure your logged in as the groupwise admin user?

Sent from my iPad