[ngw] GMS user provisioning

Bruce Perrin Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov
Tue Jun 5 10:30:24 UTC 2018

Joe,

We have our GMS set to "GroupWise" . We created a GW group for the mobile users and configured GMS to use that group for provisioning.

No issues so far. We have been running like this for years.

-bruce
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 6/4/2018 5:30 PM >>>
So trying to migrate from Edir to AD and just came across a little issue that I'm scared will break users phone email sync, so wanted to ask here first.

In GMS console, under "Config > User Source", I currently have Provisioning set to LDAP , but authentication set to GroupWise. the LDAP server is currently pointing to an OES box, where I have a group called "Group-Mobile" in Edir that gets synced. I add a new user there, shortly after, user gets created in GMS.

Whats the best way to switch GMS to AD? or change it to GroupWise (not sure what that does)?
v14.2.2