[ngw] Export mailbox for departing employee

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Tue Jun 19 19:18:37 UTC 2018

Stephen and Matt,

Thank you for your suggestions.  I spoke with our Administrator and
showed him what would need to be purchased.  He decided to give her
access to her account for three months after she leaves to forward on
her own what she wants to keep.

Thank you!
Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

>>> Matt Weisberg <matt at weisberg.net> 6/18/2018 11:57 AM >>>

Another option is Archive-to-Go,
https://www.advansyscorp.com/products/archive/archive-to-go/

Matt

--
Matt Weisberg
Weisberg Consulting, Inc.
matt at weisberg.net
www.weisberg.net
ofc. 248.685.1970
cell 248.705.1950
fax 248.769.5963

On 6/18/18, 12:22 PM, "ngw-bounces+matt=weisberg.net at ngwlist.com on
behalf of Stephen Hesser" <ngw-bounces+matt=weisberg.net at ngwlist.com on
behalf of shesser at arandpartners.com> wrote:

    I use a product from Stellar Data called Stellar GroupWise to PST
Converter. Works pretty good, fairly easy to use.
    https://www.stellarinfo.com/mail-recovery.php

    >>> "Brad Rodgers" <BRodgers at cesa7.org> 6/18/2018 10:47 AM >>>
    Good morning!
    Today I had a request which I never had before.  Is it possible to
export someone's GroupWise mailbox so they can import it into a non-GW
client, such as Outlook?  The employee is leaving and wants to take her
mailbox with her.

    brodgers at cesa7.org

    This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should
not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and
subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as
requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

    The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency
#7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or
to any other person is prohibited.

#7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or
to any other person is prohibited.