[ngw] Calendar print with overlapping meetings

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Fri Jun 22 21:54:18 UTC 2018

Is there a way to do a calendar print of day's appointments, that
includes one of the (overlapping) meetings in an time block, but not the
other?  The new department secretary is being asked by the director to
print out the day's meeting schedule; but in the case of overlapping
meetings, one is getting printed, and the other left off.

(As it turns out, in this case the one that was left off was the
meeting we wanted to print, and vice-versa. I don't think I know how the
selection process works, to tell which ones will get kept, and which
ones get dropped).

Thanks!

David Gerisch