[ngw] Calendar print with overlapping meetings

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Mon Jun 25 16:41:28 UTC 2018

Thank you Laura.  Perhaps there is a different print format that will
show both of them on there.

David Gerisch

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 2018-06-25 02:21 >>>
Hi David,

I'm testing this using the latest version of GroupWise 18.0.1 --> when
printing my calendar with overlapping appointments all the appointments
are
printed.  I am not able to find a way to pick and choose what
appointments
are printed.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:54 PM David Gerisch
<DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us>