[ngw] Antw: GroupWise Empties Trash after 7 days, regardless of settings

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Tue Jun 26 03:23:51 UTC 2018

A user we thought had been fixed has just advised that he'd dropped his cellphone overseas, and got a new one but not configured iMap email on it until he returned yesterday. Now his trash has gone back to only 7 days.

I have removed the email of another client's iPhone, and will check to see what happens over the next few days. Maybe iMap, when invoked, is involved somehow. Not sure how, but maybe it's a common denominator.
>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 25/06/2018 22:59 >>>
Hi,

I can't see if this has already been suggested but check for any IMAP/POP3
activity on this account.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner