[ngw] GW18 Webacc slowdown?

Thys de Beer Thys at nwpg.gov.za
Thu Jun 28 09:28:44 UTC 2018

Hi Laura,

Thanx gonna try it ... this looks fine?
Provider.SOAP.1.ip=10.145.142.31
Provider.SOAP.1.port=7191
Provider.SOAP.1.SSL=false
Provider.SOAP.2.ip=10.145.142.41
Provider.SOAP.2.port=7191
Provider.SOAP.2.SSL=false
Provider.SOAP.3.ip=10.145.142.51
Provider.SOAP.3.port=7191
Provider.SOAP.3.SSL=false
Provider.SOAP.4.ip=10.145.142.62
Provider.SOAP.4.port=7191
Provider.SOAP.4.SSL=false
Provider.SOAP.5.ip=10.145.142.72
Provider.SOAP.5.port=7191
Provider.SOAP.5.SSL=false

So for the webacc going on slowdown .. just increase the java_opt xmx to lets say 4g? .. i see currently it is set as 1g by default..

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG Office of the Premier
GITO: Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
http://www.waytag.com/!ThysdeBeer.tag
018 388 3828
------------------
Novell -- CNE
Microsoft -- MCITP- Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft -- MCSE- Private Cloud
Vmware -- VCP5
Cobit5

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 6/28/2018 11:05 AM >>>
Hi Thys,

Add the following for each SOAP provider, incrementing the number
accordingly:

Provider.SOAP.1.SSL=false

Restart WebAccess.  Monitor and let us know :-)

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za