[ngw] Version Info in the GW18 Admin tool

Paul Lamontagne plamontagne at gmhca.com
Mon Mar 5 15:35:08 UTC 2018

Pam,

What I believe Marvin means is that when you installed the GW2014 Admin console and logged in. If you had only upgrade  the Primary domain and any PO all other Secondary Domains or PO's would in the Overview have their Name listed as NAME(2012).

What I believe he is saying is that going from GW2014 to GW2018 It does now show the older GW2014 Domain and POs in the overview that  way.

Thanks

Paul