[ngw] Version Info in the GW18 Admin tool

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:58:29 UTC 2018

I sent a screenshot - but not sure if it came through. I see this in the GW18! Systems I have upgraded. The older domains/pos show their (2014) versions.

Danita Zanre, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office
danita at caledonia.net | www.moveoutoftheoffice.com