[ngw] Download site

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Tue Mar 6 18:43:57 UTC 2018

Ok so that means I am at least 'not alone'.  LOL.

Either there is a 'line of demarcation' for those that can access vs. those that cannot or there is something wrong with the site.

Ok for the sake of this thread, I used Safari to get to download site -and all was good. I could get to a patch.

But my main browser is Firefox 58.0.2 -and it failed.

Browser maybe? Appears?  That is a new one!

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified Administrator

Salesforce Certified App Builder

Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator

Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com

765.653.8099

"Courage is doing what is right."