[ngw] GMS email message on pwd change needed

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Thu Mar 8 18:05:57 UTC 2018

Got a customer with small issue.

Quote:

 annoying email messages generated every time GMS touches GW when a password expires. The password can't be changed on the GMS device so the messages are pointless,

END.

I saw the message. Its a blank email with:

*High Priority*

in it.  Seems stupid and I can see it as annoying.  Thoughts on how to get rid or stop it?

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified Administrator

Salesforce Certified App Builder

Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator

Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com

765.653.8099

"Courage is doing what is right."