[ngw] GroupWise 2014 R2 SP3 - WebAccess Enhancement

Daniel Shelley daniel at ghostpattern.com
Fri Mar 23 01:47:54 UTC 2018

The good news is the client connections problem that MicroFocus just
recently told me about seems to be largely fixed now. Or at least that is
what MF has told me. I never actually heard from the company that was
having the problems. I updated the apps to fix a problem with the Android
app not properly logging out of their GroupWise connection when the app
gets closed. If anyone is still seeing this problem, I would really
appreciate you letting me know. On a related note, if anyone in the
GroupWise community is seeing any problems with my apps, or even just has a
question about them, I would appreciate it if you would contact me about
it. daniel at ghostpattern.com

It's a long story, but the pattern match that Matt described no longer
works to block my apps. I had to change things to get a number of people
back online that were unintentionally being blocked. If someone really
wants to block my apps, reach out to me directly and I'll tell you how to
do it.

thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Shelley