[ngw] Funny Sidenote / Datasync

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Mon Mar 26 22:27:08 UTC 2018

I made Siri call me "My Lord" (this was during Downton Abbey time) and when I shared my contact info with someone over air drop it went into their address book as "My Lord."    So, I know the feeling.  Luckily, it was a friend, but now he teases me about it all the time.

But I sure like Siri calling me "My Lord"! (

Matt

--
Matt Weisberg
Weisberg Consulting, Inc.