[ngw] Funny Sidenote / Datasync

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Mon Mar 26 23:19:02 UTC 2018

I love hearing these stories!!  Thanks for sharing.

We played with Siri when we first got our iPhone 4 --then I turned it off and have never activated it.  I have an iphone 8 now and still disable it.  Never did the "Call me...." one but that is awesome!

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified Administrator

Salesforce Certified App Builder

Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator

Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com

765.653.8099

"Courage is doing what is right."