[ngw] filtering on flag to left of envelope icon

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Sat Mar 31 23:37:49 UTC 2018

>From further research it appears that the flag causes a message to be linked to the task list.  But if you go to the tasklist folder, the item shows up as a message and not as a task. Thus if you go to the task window on the calendar which only shows tasks, the item will not show up.

So we're trying to figure out how to do a search on these specific items.  Interestingly, if I search only the tasklist folder for all items that are NOT item type=task, nothing is returned.  This seems to indicate to me that it is a link rather than an actual placement of the item into the folder.  But we are still left with the inability to search and find such items.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 3/30/2018 8:30 AM >>>
Hi,

When I flag items in my mailbox and then go to my Task folder the flagged
items show there.  Client 18.0.1

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner