[ngw] GWIA - SMTP & TLS Certificate Verification

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:47:18 UTC 2018

Hi Marvin,

I’m pretty sure that GW cannot do this. Unless MF has a better workaround, I’d punt and use a Postfix front-end, which can require certificate verification, at least from their doc statements.

Thanks,

     -Danita

Danita Zanrè Tel: (720)319-8240 -   Move Out of the Office
Tel: (720)319-7530 -   Caledonia