[ngw] GW 18.1 - QuickViewer Smart Sizing

Bruce Perrin Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov
Thu Nov 1 11:32:26 UTC 2018

It definitely takes some getting used to, but I find it helpful.
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 11/1/2018 4:00 AM >>>
Hi,
anyone tried this new feature ? I I don´t like it and disabled it
ASAP.

For reading experience it can be positive , but I´m very distracted
from wild changes in client windows, when I go through emails.

D.

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.