[ngw] GW 18.1 - QuickViewer Smart Sizing

pkrobello at gmail.com pkrobello at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:43:23 UTC 2018

Sven,

Unfortunately it cannot be set at either the post office or domain levels.  If you want it to be there, you will need to submit it as an enhancement to our Ideas portal.  It can, however, be turned on or off via something like a ZEN bundle by pushing out a .reg file.  The setting is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\GroupWise\Client\Setup\QV Smart Sizing.  0 is off and 1 is on.

Pam

>>> Sven Schuchmann<1010sven1010 at gmail.com> 11/4/2018 10:50 AM >>>
Hi,
I meant globally for all users on the PostOffice or Domain?
cu SveN