[ngw] GW18 Client Printing Error
BRodgers at cesa7.org
Mon Nov 5 18:12:24 UTC 2018
I have one particular user who cannot print from the GW 18 client. When she tries to print, the client crashes and closes. The Event Viewer shows the following error:
Faulting application name: grpwise.exe, version 188.8.131.52348, time stamp 0x5b541934
Faulting module name: mshtml.dll, version 11.0.14393.2580, time stamp 0x5bbd70ac
The frustrating thing is I can usually resolve the problem but it always reappears. Sometimes it will reappear within few hours and other times it will reappear the next day. I am at a total loss not knowing how to permanently fix the problem.
So far I have done the following:
1) Reinstalled the GW client.
2) Uninstalled and reinstalled the GW client.
3) Deleted the GroupWise folders out of <User Profile>\AppData & registry entries and reinstalled.
4) Deleted the GroupWise folders out of <User Profile>\AppData & registry entries, uninstalled, and reinstalled.
5) Deleted and recreated the Windows user account and profile.
6) Completely reimaged computer with our standard imaged used everywhere else.
She is the only user in our organization with this problem. Does anyone have any other thoughts on what I could do?
Director of Administrative Technology
brodgers at cesa7.org
This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.
The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.
More information about the ngw