[ngw] Calender view issue?

Tony Bundy tbundy at co.lucas.oh.us
Fri Nov 9 21:55:04 UTC 2018

I have seen this before, but this "other" department had a fresh windows 10 box that cant see the calendar items. I can login over here and see his calendar with a GW 14.2.2 client (same as his). The back end is ALL 18.0.1. He has MS updates blocked. He mentioned that some of the DOT NET stuff he had to install manually? The last time I aw this, it worked on the same PC, but on a different profile. I had him test this but it wouldn't work logged in as anyone else on the desktop either. Any thoughts?

Anthony E. Bundy
(Tony)
Net Tech

IBEW Union Steward