[ngw] GW 18 MTA LDAP

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Mon Nov 12 20:16:05 UTC 2018

Good luck with that.  My experience is that it crashes frequently
requiring a restart of the GroupWise services.  I have toned back the
number of LDAP queries against it to once a day and I still have to
restart things once a week because it stops responding.  I am rather
disappointed in its functionality.

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be
considered private or confidential because it may be archived and
subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as
requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency
#7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or
to any other person is prohibited.

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 11/12/2018 1:43 PM >>>
Hi,
has anyone played with it ? I have three independent GroupWise systems
on 18 SP2 or 18.1 and nowhere is LDAP/LDAPS on MTA working ( listening
ports are free ). Nothing on MTA web console, nothing in log files (
verbose ) .

Regards

David

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.