[ngw] GW 18.1 Complaints

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:36:30 UTC 2018

I’m not a big GW client user, being a Mac and all.  Of course RIGHT AFTER 18.1 was released, I had a use case for needing the GW client (searching for and exporting a number of my messages in PDF format).  The new search is exactly as Marvin complains about and the only way I could get the work done was to save my search as a folder, which was then easy to go back and edit for date ranges, etc.  I’d love a way to get the “old functionality” back as an option!

--
Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!