[ngw] Importing GMAIL e-mail into GroupWise ?

techgw1 at gmail.com techgw1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:34:08 UTC 2018

I think I have a good problem. We recently acquired a smaller company that
is using GMAIL. We are migrating them to our GroupWise 14.2.2 system. We
can successfully import their contacts. into their GW mailbox. Is there
away to import their email into their GW mailbox? Even if all the GMAIl
email goes into one GW folder that would be fine. I know we can get their
email into RETAIN but I don't want to place all their recent emails into
archive if we can avoid it.

Thanks
Bob