[ngw] Searching causes client to freeze

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Mon Nov 19 20:35:00 UTC 2018

Good afternoon!

I have one particular user whose client will freeze when she types in the search box and puts a space after the word.  For example, she wants to search for Colleen Timm, she will type Colleen and space then the client freezes.

I believe this is related to her account because I can consistently recreate the problem on my computer when I am signed into the GroupWise client as the user.  If I sign into my GW account, I can search with spaces just fine.

I have already run a GWCheck with all of the options checked on her account and that has not resolved it.  Any suggestions?

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.