[ngw] Searching causes client to freeze

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Tue Nov 20 12:48:12 UTC 2018

Laura,

Are you referring to QuickFinder?

Quickfinder:  Pending jobs = 11   Files = 5bb3d3a9.idx, 5bf31a35.inc

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 11/20/2018 1:17 AM >>>
Hi Brad,

In the gwcheck.log file did you look at how many items are pending indexing?

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za