[ngw] Changing Gwia default port

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Nov 21 17:14:19 UTC 2018

For GW2018 you would use the gwadministrator web interface to set that up.
Internet Agents|GWIA|Agent Settings, then change the SMTP port setting to 27 and restart gwia.
For 2012, you have an equivalent setting that you can browse to in ConsoleOne.

In the gwia.cfg file, I'm making the assumption you deleted the ; comment character at the begining of the line, right?

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Mahesh Gokhale <gokhale.mahesh at gmail.com> 11/21/18 11:48 AM >>>
Hi,

I am working on the groupwise upgrade from 2012 to 18.

I am forwarding my internet mails to the relay host.

My relay host accepts the connection to port 27. Can I change "Gwia"
default outgoing port from 25 to 27.

I have already tried - - smtpport switch to 27. Doesn't work. My gwia is
still sending mails out on port 25.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
For Micro Max Systems,