[ngw] Changing Gwia default port

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Nov 21 20:54:41 UTC 2018

Interesting.

>>> Mahesh Gokhale <gokhale.mahesh at gmail.com> 11/21/2018 12:51 PM >>>
Thanks for the reply ; but that doesn't work.

*GroupWise 18.1 Has a Fix for it.*

*Enable GWIA to connect to a Relay SMTP host using different port:* You can
now specify a port for the Relay Host for outbound messages on the SMTP for
the GWIA. This is done by putting a colon after the host address and
specifying the port number. You can add multiple hosts using the following
format:

<host1 address>:<port> <host2 address>:<port>

If you do not specify a port number, the GWIA will default to 25

Thanks,

Mahesh Gokhale
+91 98231 44707