[ngw] GW2014 server upgrade notes

Ed Hanley ehanley at microfocus.com
Fri Nov 23 19:56:57 UTC 2018

The case change is taken care of automatically when you use the GroupWise dbcopy utility to do the copy work.

>>> Tim Wohlford <tim at wohlford.net> 11/21/2018 3:18 PM >>>
Well, as it turned out, I had to do a full server migration THEN do the email migration, which complicated things to no end.  All after hours during the week days too.
In the end, the worst of it was simply to get the files copied from server A to server B, with an (unexpected) cAsE ChanGE (going from GW12 to GW14 I figured that this had already been done, so didn't check... and....)
Beyond that, it rocked.  Kudos!
Tim Wohlford