[ngw] Morris Blackham passed away.

Bruce Perrin Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov
Tue Nov 27 15:41:57 UTC 2018

Oh my... the GroupWise community did lose a great person. Always ready to help. So sorry to hear of this...
>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 11/27/2018 9:31 AM >>>
I am very sorry to hear this.
Morris was someone I had a lot of respect for, and he was always ready to help whenever anyone asked, and usually even when they didn't.
I will miss him.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> 11/27/2018 10:27 AM >>>

The GroupWise community and the world lost a wonderful person last week.  Morris Blackham passed away.

http://www.wingmortuary.com/obituary/morris-blackham

I was informed of this yesterday.  I knew he had been sick, and that is was serious.

I had the privilege to work with Morris as many of you had over the years on tech issues.  I was also blessed to enjoy some down time events at conferences as well as co-presenting with him. He is missed.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com