[ngw] Morris Blackham passed away.

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Tue Nov 27 15:50:38 UTC 2018

What a shock!  Sorry to hear this.  He personally helped me with the REST interface and has been a tremendous resource.  Huge loss for GroupWise. :(

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.

>>> "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> 11/27/2018 9:27 AM >>>

The GroupWise community and the world lost a wonderful person last week.  Morris Blackham passed away.

http://www.wingmortuary.com/obituary/morris-blackham

I was informed of this yesterday.  I knew he had been sick, and that is was serious.

I had the privilege to work with Morris as many of you had over the years on tech issues.  I was also blessed to enjoy some down time events at conferences as well as co-presenting with him. He is missed.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com