[ngw] Morris Blackham passed away.

Steve Singhose ssinghose at wccg.net
Tue Nov 27 15:50:39 UTC 2018

Thanks for passing the word along Gregg.

Morris will be missed by many.  Condolences to his family.

Steve.

>>> "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> 11/27/2018 7:27 AM >>>

The GroupWise community and the world lost a wonderful person last week.  Morris Blackham passed away.

http://www.wingmortuary.com/obituary/morris-blackham

I was informed of this yesterday.  I knew he had been sick, and that is was serious.

I had the privilege to work with Morris as many of you had over the years on tech issues.  I was also blessed to enjoy some down time events at conferences as well as co-presenting with him. He is missed.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com