[ngw] Antw: Morris Blackham passed away.

Thomas Stimper tstimper at nmedv.de
Tue Nov 27 16:01:49 UTC 2018

I am so sorry to hear this. my thougths are with his family for their loss...

2636 emails in my mailbox, emails with helpfull answers from somebody who know how it works...

Ongoing projects like https://github.com/mblackhamgw/gwhelpdesk, last commit on 2018-10-22

We will miss you Morris

Thomas

>>> "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> 27.11.2018 16:27 >>>

The GroupWise community and the world lost a wonderful person last week.  Morris Blackham passed away.

http://www.wingmortuary.com/obituary/morris-blackham

I was informed of this yesterday.  I knew he had been sick, and that is was serious.

I had the privilege to work with Morris as many of you had over the years on tech issues.  I was also blessed to enjoy some down time events at conferences as well as co-presenting with him. He is missed.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com