[ngw] Slightly off thread. HTML Email Merge

Craig Canfield ccanfield at unitedwayqc.org
Wed Nov 28 17:40:36 UTC 2018

Hello All-

GW 2018

New boss is wanting to do an html email merge from Word ( Office 2016).  She can successfully do a plain text email merge and an attachment merge but html never works.

She is not a GW fan and I would hate to go down the " GW cannot do what I need it to do so we must migrate" path.

I saw  TID 7016450 about doing email merges but that to does not work for html.

Can any of you successfully do an html mail merge from Word using GW as the email client?  if so can you please provide anything that I may be missing?

Thanks
Craig