[ngw] Morris Blackham passed away.

Evans, John evansj21 at msu.edu
Wed Nov 28 20:41:54 UTC 2018

I cannot say enough about Morris. He was definitely the person that you would want resolving the issue of the moment.

I am very saddened about his passing. Although I recall he had a strong interest in music, I completely missed his love of the violin. Of course, it had to be a form of the disease that has taken so many members of my own family away. My condolences.

Thank you so much Gregg for letting us know.