[ngw] GW 18 - Export groups as CSV from client

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Thu Oct 4 11:39:55 UTC 2018

Laura,

I tried that this morning and it only exports the group information, not the group members and their information.

My users are looking how to export group members' names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc to a CSV as they could do with previous versions of the GW client.  Is this no longer available?

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 10/4/2018 1:07 AM >>>
Hi,

I've tested this with 18.0.2 --> in the address book, in the main screen
where you see all the contacts, right-click on the group and select
Export.  If you looking for the + sign to expand the group in the left-hand
pane, well, that's no longer there.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner