[ngw] GW 18 - Export groups as CSV from client

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Thu Oct 4 14:37:07 UTC 2018

So at a minimum, this should be a Enhancement Request to the GW Admin Console!

Note in Groups, Membership, you can see the list of users and it displays only name, -first/last.  There is NO 'gear' to select and then choose other Attributes such as email address phone number.

So the work around....sadly requires a lot of work.

You'd have to:

Export all users with attributes you want

Then

Go to the Group and export from that list

Then

Merge/copy/paste

Which is easy if its a few, but if many, ouch!

Also noted as an Enhancement would be that in the USER 'gear' a choice to show the 'Groups' the user belongs.  This allows for searching then on that attribute and makes your export of all users a bit easier.

Alas.....

Here is where you should go to get this added to the feature set for the next build or so.

https://www.microfocus.com/products/enhancement-request/?utm_medium=301&utm_source=novell.com

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified