[ngw] Antw: delay in sending email/email being blocked

Matt Schlawin mschlawin at FVLHS.ORG
Mon Oct 8 03:15:26 UTC 2018

Thanks.  I have been meaning to publish a SPF record, but have not got
around to it.  For once, procrastination has paid off.  When I get this
issue resolved that has moved up on my list of things to do.

Thanks again for your help.

Matt

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10/07/18 7:29 PM >>>
Make sure you check any SPF Records, if you have any.

Sent from my iPad